Friday, September 16, 2011

Juliet in Wonderland

Here I am again! Today I've been in Camden Town. Wow! That place is so trashy and kitsch, but I love it! There's a lot of junk in there, but if you search through it you finally find something special. Moreover, it is full of vintage shops, so I was dying!! I really felt like home, walking on Camden High Street, with my new vintage hat (bought yesterday in Carnaby). Let me say, my outfit was perfect for the place! :) I really enjoyed this afternoon, making photos and rummaging in Camden Market. Take a look to the photos. J.S.

Eccomi di nuovo! Oggi sono stata a Camden Town. Wow! Quel posto è incredibilmente trash, ma lo adoro! Ci sono un sacco di cianfrusaglie, ma frugando per bene alla fine si possono trovare cose fantastiche. Inoltre, è pieno di negozi vintage. Volevo morire!! Mi sentivo proprio a casa, mentre percorrevo Camden High Street, con il mio nuovo cappello vintage (che ho comprato ieri a Carnaby). Concedetemelo, il mio outfit era perfetto per il quartiere! :) Mi sono proprio divertita oggi pomeriggio a scattare foto e a frugare nel Camden Market. Date un'occhiata alle foto. J.S.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...